We’ve taken Australia’s best barbecue, and made it better.
The Weber Genesis II E410.
The cooking system is the heart of any barbecue. In the 1980s, Weber revolutionised gas barbecue cooking forever with the introduction of the Flavorizer™ cooking system in the first ever Weber Genesis gas barbecue. Now, over 30 years later, Weber has done it again. At Weber, countless hours of research and development have been invested into once again reinventing and reengineering gas barbecue cooking.
The new Weber GS4™ cooking system, found in all Genesis II gas barbecues, is the biggest step forward in gas barbecue cooking since the original Genesis was introduced in the 1980s.
Anyone who has used an ordinary gas barbecue knows that there are some common frustrations – uneven heat across the cooking system, flare ups and fat fires, and inconsistent ignition. The four components of the GS4 cooking system resolve all of these common flaws to deliver sensational barbecue food with incredible flavour.
GS4 Burners – The GS4 burners represent the biggest step forward in burner design in decades. The GS4 burners are tapered to deliver a constant pressure of gas along the entire burner, creating perfectly even heat.
GS4 Infinity Ignition – The Infinity Ignition system in the Genesis II barbecue has been reimagined to deliver the most durable consistent ignition ever seen in a gas barbecue. By moving sensitive components away from the heat of the barbecue, and upgrading the quality of all materials, the Infinity Ignition is guaranteed to last forever – literally.
GS4 Flavorizer Bars – The angled steel bars that sit above the burners in the Genesis II are one of the original innovations in the Weber Genesis series barbecue. These specially angled bars allows fat and juices to fall safely past the burners without risk of a flare up. Any fat and juices that hits the Flavorizer Bars sizzles and smoulders to create smoke, imparting a wonderful barbecue flavour to your food.
GS4 Fat Management System – The fat management system in the Genesis II guides excess fat and debris away from the heat of the burners, into a disposable drip tray below the cooking area. That means fat won’t build up near the burners, helping reduce the chance of a fat fire.
The Weber Genesis II E410 A large four burner barbecue with Weber’s all new GS4 cooking system, iGrill 3 ready and a 10 year warranty. Available in gleaming black porcelain enamel with stainless steel trim.
Find a retailer for this product
Weber® Genesis® II E410
• 4 Stainless steel infinite control burner tubes
• 50.6 megajoule (48,000 BTU) combined primary burner rating
• Infinity ignition system
• Porcelain enamelled hood
• 2 porcelain-enamelled cast iron cooking grills
• Heavy duty porcelain-coated cast iron hotplate
• Porcelain-enamelled Flavorizer™ bars
• Fixed commercial grade thermometer
• Open cart design
• Bottom shelf
• iGrill 3™ ready
• 2 Caster wheels (2 locking)
• 2 Durable all weather wheels
• Tuck Away™ Warming Rack
• Precision fuel gauge (LP model)
• 2 Metre quick disconnect hose (NG model)
• Detailed operating instructions
• Weber Genesis cookbook
• Weber limited 10 year warranty
• Black (LP K62010324/NG K67010324)
• Smoke (LP K62050324/NG K67050324)
• Height (with lid closed): 114 cm
• Height (with lid open): 154 cm
• Width: 154 cm
• Depth (with lid closed): 74 cm
• Depth (with lid open): 79 cm
• Primary cooking area: 4168 cm2
• Warming rack area: 1277 cm2
• Total cooking area: 5445 cm2